About My Life Is Peachy
My Life’s Peachy provides first-time millennial parents with step-by-step content, expert advice, breaking news, style inspiration, and interactive tools on fertility, pregnancy, birth, and baby information. desktop and mobile websites).
Since the day I delivered my first baby, I’ve been a mom on a mission: To help parents nurture their baby from the weird pregnancy journey to the good baby parenting lifestyle, and also know what to expect every step of the way. From pregnancy and childbirth, from first cuddles to first steps, to parenting and all, My Life Is Peachy is more than just information. We’re a community, a family, a sisterhood. I’m here for you, My Life Is Peachy is here for you – and we’re all in this together.
At My Life Is Peachy, we want to empower new parents and potential parents/parents-to-be with content and expert advice, personalized advice, checklists, and more …
- Comprehensive articles about fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and baby.
- Real answers to popular topics such as getting pregnant, pregnancy symptoms and safety precautions, labor, and delivery, as well as child development and milestones, with best baby picks’ editors, experts, and colleagues.
- Product search tools to start your cute baby registry.
- Latest news about the latest researches, safety alerts, and trending topics.
- Interactive tools to help you with everything from monitoring ovulation to choosing the baby’s name.
All of our content is written by experts and medically verified. Our editorial team consists of award-winning editors and writers who are committed to abiding by the High Expected Standards in terms of objectivity, sensitivity, and relevance in relationships, and adhering to the quality standards set by the Trust Project.
This website has been approved by the Health in Net Foundation.
What we do:
Millions of parents and parents-to-be expect to receive medically verified answers to their pregnancy parenting questions every month delivered with empathy, warmth, and humor.
We are proud that Good and Weird also provide up-to-date information, in the form of best 10 lists, of hot selling baby products, toys, and gift ideas for your cute little baby.